Tuesday, December 13

A Thousand Years.

Lets just say that this post is filled with random thoughts.
No, seriously, it doesn't even have a theme or anything like that.

Hi!! I actually run out of things to say on blogger, i'm bad with words. Haha!
Maybe that's why i decided to convert to a tumblr-er.
go check out my tumblr page!
and remember to follow follow! love ya' too!

And as for my title above, i'm obsessed with twilight AGAIN!
i'm re-reading all its books again while listening to the soundtrack from each movie. I have a freakin' play list for it!! Anyways, i'm addicted to this song in particular.
Its called "A thousand Years" by Christina Perri

 

Anyways, Have i mentioned that i'm going to Korea this year for Christmas??
Yesss!! Its finally a white Christmas! 
Can't wait for it! my first time experiencing winter! [yes, i'm a loser.]

Anyways, just some random pictures i took from my garden this holiday~




BTW, notice my constant use of "Anyways," ? Ohohoho

ladedududduuuduuu~~ Buhhbyee! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment