Tuesday, November 29

Howdyy!!

Just a short blog post today.

  I just wanted to tell everyone that I've changed my blogger background again! Usually, i'd just steal some from a random template designer online, but this time, i decided to be hardworking about it. So, i went and busy myself by learning about HTML's! i know, i know, you're really proud of me too. This un-tech-savy person just learned how to decode and configure html's. * clap clap clap*

  Now about Tumblr! I made a tumblr account! i wanted to experiment with something new, instead of blogger. i know, i'm so unloyal. But go check it out! its has the same background as this blog, but its a different template( well duh, state the obvious.)

www.dabbledoo.tumblr.com



Thank you! please follow me! you'd make a great contribution to this little girl's life! (i'm not that little, but hell to the yeah!) thank you once again!

xoxo!


Nicole's sparkly shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment