Saturday, December 31

Happy New Years!!

Hey! So this would most definitely be the last post of 2011. I had a great year this year, although i probably didn't do anything beneficial, but i'd just like to shout out to all my friends and family, and everyone that has been with me throughout the year. Thank you for caring for be, and being with me whether i like it or not.

And so, moving on to resolutions.
Honestly, i don't usually make resolutions every year, but i thought that 2012 would be a special year. so i'd just list 4 of the most important ones.

1. I have to be nicer to everyone around me, whether i like it or not.
2. I'm taking my IGCSE next year, so i guess, i want to learn to focus well, and study!
3. I wish my family would spend more time together. ehheey? who doesn't want more family time? ;D
4. Last but not least, its not a resolution, more like a wish, but I hope the world doesn't end. But if it does, please let everyone die together with no pain whatsoever.


Anyways, i hope you guys had a great year this year, and i hope next year would be a good one for you too!!

Thank you god. <3 <3

Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment