Monday, November 28

Golden Hour.

Whutsup my awesome readers!! thanks for reading my blog! although i probably don't update it as much as i should, i just want you all to not lose hope on me and continue reading. <3 *bow bow*

  so as my title says, i woke up today at the golden hour; the time when the sun decides to finally rise up from the darkness into the light. (ew, descriptive essay much?) Anyways, i woke up early today for a photoshoot! If you've read my previous post, i did write something about a photoshoot, and today's the day! the D-DAY. (Dooms day!)

  The photoshoot went well, everything was awesome, the photographer, mr Jackie Lim, was really awesome and funny. Hahah the photos turned out great and everyone had a blast!! The make up and hair was not to my liking though, maybe i'm just not used to seeing myself from a different angle. :\

  Sadly, the photos won't be up very soon, probably in another two weeks or so. So stay tuned for the pictures! weehee.

  Now, i'm gonna go into my bed room, snuggle my warm soft, fluffy pillow, lie my head down; tuck myself under my warm and thick blanket; go into a coma and never wake up!! Yay! See ya! :D

And here ends my short blog post. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment